Pack Your Bags
NOTE: You MUST bring your photo ID for testing; those who do not bring their ID will be not allowed to test. If you have questions, please contact Joseph Roberson at 801-422-5078 or email@example.com
List of suggested items to pack:
- Alarm clock
- Calculator: See ACT calculator policy
- Clothing for class, evening activities, etc.
- Light jacket/sweater
- Other toiletry items as needed (hairspray, hairdryer, deodorant, etc.)
- Shampoo, conditioner, soap
- Shoes (comfortable walking shoes, flip flops, etc.)
- Small amount of spending money
- Small fan (residence halls can get hot)
- Participants will NOT need to bring a laptop or tablet. We strongly encourage that they leave these items at home. They will have access to the computer labs when needed
BYU Continuing Education is committed to providing a learning atmosphere that reasonably accommodates persons with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to attend. Prior to registration, all applicants with disabilities may discuss the program requirements and available facilities with the appropriate program director.